Tuesday, September 22, 2009

HOWDY!!


Merciless, one of Bounty Killer's biggest rival's, is back on the scene with a couple new tunes, "Di Letter" & "Country Mi Seh". "Di Letter" is Merciless speaking from prison where he spent 9 months for a gun charge, while "Country Mi Seh" has him commenting on the whole Gaza/Gully war and declaring that he represents for the country side. Both strong tracks from an artist I will admit I ignored in the past. As one can probably tell, Bounty Killer is one of my favorite dancehall artists if not my favorite, so when I heard Merciless I immediately wrote him off as a Bounty Killer clone but listening to his music he does have his own style about him. These two songs pretty much openned me up to liking his shit. I'mma be checking for him from now on.

get 'country mi seh'
get 'di letter'

No comments: