Friday, August 14, 2009

Mad Dog & Vybz Kartel - Outta Mi Spinnas; Bounty Killer - Ungrateful Hellboy (Kartel DIss)

I said I wouldn't post no Empire shit unless it was good. This might be my favorite song as of right now!! And for me Mad Dogg steals the show. Vybz comes with his usualnice lyrics but his delivery doesn't stand up to Mad Dogg's in my opinion. I don't carewhat anybody says. The track is called Outta Mi Spinnas.

get it.


I'm still waiting for Kartel to answer Bounty Killer back. As a matter of fact I might as well combine entries. Seems Bounty Killer is really vexed.
Yesterday I posted his joint Chattabox. Today he has released the track Ungrateful Hellboy


get it
.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Where do u get this clown ?? is this what dancehall has gone to ? My God man, We need to stop the Idiot wars, most of this Shit start because One man get invited to a wedding and decided to Go. Bounty & Beenie you are NOT bigger than This music ! when You both vanish, Dancehall will STILL be around