Saturday, August 15, 2009

Beres & Sanchez Showcase



I downloaded this mix a LOOOOOONG time ago. I think in 2001. Had it for a long time but lost the cd and I've been through a few hard drive and computer crashes since. I been trying to find it for the longest and finally the day has come!! And so I share it with you all. get it.

Tracklist
01-loneliness-sanchez
02-feeling lovely-beres hammond
03-forever-sanchez
04-honey comb-beres hammond
05-pretty looks-sanchez
06-sweet lies-beres hammond
07-i cant wait-sanchez
08-tempted to touch-beres hammond
09-wont last a day-sanchez
10-show it off-beres hammond
11-missing you-sanchez
12-come back home-beres hammond
13-come back home-beres hammond
14-dont worry-sanchez
15-live on-beres hammond
16-one in a million-sanchez
17-step aside-beres hammond
18-interlude
19-old friends-sanchez
20-falling in love all over again-beres hammond
21-let me love you-sanchez
22-double trouble-beres hammond
23-sad song-sanchez
24-sweetness-beres hammond
25-tell me you how i feel-sanchez
26-militance-beres hammond
27-call u on the phone-sanchez
28-she loves me now-beres hammond
29-rosemarie-sanchez
30-what one dance can do-beres hammond
31-i believe i can fly-sanchez
32-full attention-beres hammond
33-feel so good-sanchez
34-let it go-beres hammond
35-soon as i get home-sanchez
36-freedom-beres hammond
37-never diss the man-sanchez
38-putting up resistance-beres hammond
39-putting up resistance-beres hammond

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LINKS DEAD!!

Thanks for the up, could you upload it again!

Great CD!!