Saturday, October 31, 2009

WE KILL DUPPY ROUN' YA, WEH DEM FEEL LIKE???

Been busy and shit but here are some songs I been feeling in the past week or so to make up for it, KABOOM!!



TWO NEW TIFA TUNES. BIG UP YUH SELF MY GIRL!!

Holding Power (Weapon Riddim - Gold Thyme Click). get it.
A Who Go Luu (Pulse Riddim - Don Corleone). get it.

JIMMY COZIER IS BACK!! I'm one of the few people who bought his first album. I really feel like dude is a slept on artist. I was excited to hear that he was returning to his roots to sing dancehall and lover's rock. It really suits him better than R&B (in my opinion). Still waiting on
another album!! anyway check.

Money Fi Spend (Weapon Riddim). get it.

BEENIE MAN WITH ANOTHER NICE GAL ANTHEM.

Woman (Weapon Riddim). get it.

FLEXX FROM THE ALLIANCE!
Dude has been impressing me all year. Keep it up!!

Stop Answer Her Phone (Pulse Riddim). get it.

SINGER JAH!!

Making A Wish (Mid West Riddim - Heights Records). get it.

LUTAN FYAH WITH A BOOM TUNE!
Watch Over Me (Standing Firm Riddim - Sick Donkey Records). get it.



No comments: